Save the Date!
District 3 returns to
The host hotel:
Saratoga Springs, NY
The full schedule will be listed in the April 2017 Bridge Bulletin.
More details will be available right here - check back in February!
June 5 - 11, 2017
ABOUT DISTRICT 3
There are more than 300 Units in the ACBL, apportioned into 25 geographically-defined Districts. Each district has a representative on the ACBL Board of Directors.
District 3 serves eastern New York (except New York City), as well as northern and north-central NJ. There are seven Units that fall within the District.
Membership by Unit as of 9/30/2016:
||North Jersey Bridge Association
||Capital District Bridge Association
||Dutchess County Bridge Association
||Westchester Contract Bridge Association
||Hudson Valley Bridge Association
District 3 - NJ/NY Bridge Association, Inc.
"Bridge at its Best!"
District 3 Board
• District Director: Carlos Muñoz
• President: Deborah Wasik
• Vice-President: Bill Maine
• Treasurer: Jeffrey Allen
• Secretary: Mimi Bieber
• Tournament Manager: Carol McMackin
• Tournament Coordinator: Steve Arshan
• STaC Coordinator: Joan Brody
• Youth Bridge: Barbara Clark, Betty Cox
• Education Liaison: Barbara Clark
• NAP Coordinator: Betty Cox
• GNT Coordinator: Farley Mawyer
• District Counsel: Ron Gerard
• Appellate Chairman: Ron Gerard
• Advertising Manager: Jeanine Kachele
• Recorder: Lee Ohliger
• Newplicate: Cheryl Porter-Garafalo
• Disciplinary Chair: Steve Shane
• Member: Lynn Baker
• Member: David Buchyn
• Member: Stasha Cohen
• Member: Linda Otness
• Member: Glen M. Perry
• Member: Michael Rogers
• First Alternate District Director: Brett Kunin
• Second Alternate District Director: John Hogan
• Board of Governors Representatives: Stasha Cohen, Betty Cox, Farley Mawyer
• Honorary Member: Glenda Calkins
• Honorary Member: Gerald Goodwin
• ACBL Field Representative:
• ACBL Field Manager:
• Webmaster: Lynn Chapin
Comments or issues with our site?
Please contact Lynn Chapin,
District 3 Webmaster.
© August 22, 2002